Today observes the International Day against Nuclear Tests, trying to raise awareness of the damage done in nuclear testing.
And with that, on to the code.
While I didn’t complete anything, here, I did manage to make a couple of small changes, here.
First, I added some infrastructure to change the country-name search to different languages. It failed in an unexpected way, but I’ll experiment more in the future.
Then, I started updating the documentation, drawing a distinction between generating a puzzle and running the game from a server.
Finally, now that I have mostly gotten G.L.O.B.E. to a stable point, I want to start moving the archived games off my server. To that end, I created an empty repository that I’ll start filling up this week. And at that point, I’ll shut down the generated games and redirect the page, like I did for Mystic T-Square.
As mentioned, I want to take some of this week to eliminate the storage on my server for G.L.O.B.E. and Iungimoji, moving everything that I can to GitHub Pages. I also want to update the documentation for both, and still need to make the game-playing AI work for Mystic T-Square.
Tags: programming project devjournal